NORWALK, Conn. – A man who was doing work outside a Connecticut Avenue store reported being robbed Wednesday morning by two unarmed men, who ran to the Norwalk Housing Authority complex next door, Norwalk Police say.
The 25-year old East Hartford man was uninjured but lost his wallet, Sgt. Lisa Cotto said. The ATT employee said he was working outside Best Buy at about 9 a.m., when two men approached him and began a conversation, Cotto said. Then one of them grabbed him and took his wallet from his pocket. They ran toward Colonial Village.
Police are looking for a Hispanic man wearing a black t-shirt with blue writing on it, a blue hat that might have a Yankees logo on it and Air Jordan sneakers, and a black man wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Norwalk Police via the tipline at (203) 854-3111 or leave an anonymous tip online. Anonymous text tips can be submitted by typing "NPD" into the text field, followed by the message, and sending it to CRIMES (274637).
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard