NORWALK, Conn. -- A 43-year-old Norwalk man was shot and killed near the intersection of Isaac Street and Leonard Street early Thursday morning in the city's first homicide in 17 months, according to The Hour.
Police received reports of shots fired and found the man lying face down in the street at 2:16 a.m., according to the article.
The man, whose identity has not been released, is reportedly Hispanic and is a Norwalk resident.
Norwalk police are continuing to canvass the area and search for suspects, according to the article.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Muse Paintbar Adds Unique Alternative To Norwalk Nightlife
- 4 Madelene Lovullo Horgan, 56, Of Norwalk, Senior VP, The Nine West Company
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street