NORWALK, Conn. -- A 43-year-old Norwalk man was shot and killed near the intersection of Isaac Street and Leonard Street early Thursday morning in the city's first homicide in 17 months, according to The Hour.
Police received reports of shots fired and found the man lying face down in the street at 2:16 a.m., according to the article.
The man, whose identity has not been released, is reportedly Hispanic and is a Norwalk resident.
Norwalk police are continuing to canvass the area and search for suspects, according to the article.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard