NORWALK, Conn. -- A 43-year-old Norwalk man was shot and killed near the intersection of Isaac Street and Leonard Street early Thursday morning in the city's first homicide in 17 months, according to The Hour.
Police received reports of shots fired and found the man lying face down in the street at 2:16 a.m., according to the article.
The man, whose identity has not been released, is reportedly Hispanic and is a Norwalk resident.
Norwalk police are continuing to canvass the area and search for suspects, according to the article.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium Christens New $2.7 Million Spirit Of The Sound
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station