NORWALK, Conn. -- A 43-year-old Norwalk man was shot and killed near the intersection of Isaac Street and Leonard Street early Thursday morning in the city's first homicide in 17 months, according to The Hour.
Police received reports of shots fired and found the man lying face down in the street at 2:16 a.m., according to the article.
The man, whose identity has not been released, is reportedly Hispanic and is a Norwalk resident.
Norwalk police are continuing to canvass the area and search for suspects, according to the article.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 3 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 4 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 5 Hospitals In Norwalk, Danbury Testing Suspected Cases Of Enterovirus