NORWALK, Conn. -- A 43-year-old Norwalk man was shot and killed near the intersection of Isaac Street and Leonard Street early Thursday morning in the city's first homicide in 17 months, according to The Hour.
Police received reports of shots fired and found the man lying face down in the street at 2:16 a.m., according to the article.
The man, whose identity has not been released, is reportedly Hispanic and is a Norwalk resident.
Norwalk police are continuing to canvass the area and search for suspects, according to the article.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Fighting Officer During Drug Arrest
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Police: Norwalk Man Smashed Hospital Door While Drunk
- 5 Bridgeport Ice Cream Venture Suits Norwalk Man To A Tea