NORWALK, Conn. — A family of three was burned out of their home Sunday night in Norwalk after a fire spread from the kitchen through the first floor, according to The Hour.
Firefighters responded to 18 Nash Place at about 8 p.m. and found flames coming from the front door and back windows of the two-family home, The Hour said.
No injuries were reported in the fire, which was under investigation, The Hour said.
Click here for the story at The Hour.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.