NORWALK, Conn. – We want to know: What changes would you like to see in Norwalk in 2013?
As we close out 2012, The Norwalk Daily Voice would like to know what problems would you like to see Norwalk solve in 2013? What programs or initiatives would you like to see launched? What projects would you like to see city officials tackle next year? We're running a story on what you want to happen in Norwalk in 2013, and we want to hear your responses.
Write your thoughts in the comments below or send them to reporter Alfred Branch at email@example.com. Feel free tell us if you thought the city accomplished its goals in 2012 as well.
- 1 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 2 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 3 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk