NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Daily Voice accepts signed letters to the editor. Send letters to email@example.com.
The downsized plan for the mosque and community hall as presented should not be approved.
"It still doesn't fit."
Anyone who either lives near this property or drives through the area are well aware that the immediate intersections surrounding this property are already overburdened with heavy, speeding traffic traveling through dangerous blind curves.
To add insult to injury, this "settlement" contains approvals for payments to the Al Madany group. Let us not forget the Zoning Commissioners voted against the original plan because the proposed building and traffic would be too much of a negative impact for this area.
Very little has changed. Certainly not enough to warrant approval and definitely not enough to use our hard earned tax dollars for such a settlement.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 5 It’s Go Time for Snapper Fishing in Norwalk