NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Daily Voice accepts signed letters to the editor. Send letters to email@example.com.
The downsized plan for the mosque and community hall as presented should not be approved.
"It still doesn't fit."
Anyone who either lives near this property or drives through the area are well aware that the immediate intersections surrounding this property are already overburdened with heavy, speeding traffic traveling through dangerous blind curves.
To add insult to injury, this "settlement" contains approvals for payments to the Al Madany group. Let us not forget the Zoning Commissioners voted against the original plan because the proposed building and traffic would be too much of a negative impact for this area.
Very little has changed. Certainly not enough to warrant approval and definitely not enough to use our hard earned tax dollars for such a settlement.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast