NORWALK, Conn. – William R. Thompson Sr., formerly of Norwalk, died Jan. 15 at the Miller Memorial Community in Meriden. He was 66.
Thompson was born July 5, 1946, in Norwalk to Edward P. Thompson Sr. and Rose Deline Ashby Thompson. He was owner and operator of the House and Garden Shop in Stamford for many years.
He was a member of the Ancient Order of Hibernians in Meriden and Meriden Elks Lodge No. 35. He was married to Suzanne Conroy Thompson, who survives him.
Thompson is also survived by two children, William R. (Vicky) Thompson Jr., of Stratford, and Christine M. Thompson, of Norwalk; and several grandchildren.
Visitation is 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Wallingford Funeral Home in Wallingford.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Star-Inc., 182 Wolfpit Ave., Norwalk, CT 06851.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Muse Paintbar Adds Unique Alternative To Norwalk Nightlife
- 4 Madelene Lovullo Horgan, 56, Of Norwalk, Senior VP, The Nine West Company
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street