NORWALK, Conn. - William Robert Seuch of Norwalk died Thursday, July 17. He was 74.
Seuch was born May 19, 1940, in Norwalk, and was the son of James and Mary Vasenczky Seuch. He was the owner of Rowayton Electric.
Seuch is survived by his wife, Annalea (Cibere) Seuch; sons, William (Lori), and David (Kathryn); four grandchildren; and several nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, July 19 from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at The Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 12 p.m. Saturday, July 19 at St. Ladislaus Church, 25 Cliff St., Norwalk. Burial will be private.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare