WATERBURY, Conn. - Wilfred "Joe" Taylor of Waterbury died Sunday, Aug. 3. He was 69.
Taylor was born June 29, 1945, in Norwalk, to Wilfred D. and Marion (Richards) Taylor. He worked for Bradlees in Norwalk and the State National Bank and most recently he was an office administrator for Macy's.
Taylor is survived by his sons, Thomas Morrissey, Sean Morrissey (Kasey) and Darren Taylor (Kelly); wife, Connie Taylor; 10 grandchildren; companion, Janice Charbonneau; sister, Louise Taylor; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his brother, Norman Robert Taylor.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 7, from 10 a.m. to noon at Chase Parkway Memorial/The Albini Family Funeral Home, 430 Chase Parkway, Waterbury.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Animal Rescue Foundation, 366 Main St., Terryville, CT 06786.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married