NORWALK, Conn. - Victor Anthony English of Norwalk died Monday, April 21. He was 64.
English was born Oct. 27, 1949, to Frank and Tillie English of Norwalk.
English is survived by his wife, Sharon Belluscio English; son, Brian (Carmela) English; a grandson; sister, Joan Watson of Barefoot Bay, Fla.; brother-in-law, James M. Belluscio (Elizabeth) of Milford; mother-in-law, Theresa Gabriel Belluscio of Norwalk; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, April 25 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 26, at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk with burial to follow at St. Mary Cemetery, Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in English’s memory to Norwalk Hospital Foundation, -Whittingham Cancer Center, 34 Maple St, Norwalk, CT 06856.
For more information, please visit :http://www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk