NORWALK, Conn. - Victor Anthony English of Norwalk died Monday, April 21. He was 64.
English was born Oct. 27, 1949, to Frank and Tillie English of Norwalk.
English is survived by his wife, Sharon Belluscio English; son, Brian (Carmela) English; a grandson; sister, Joan Watson of Barefoot Bay, Fla.; brother-in-law, James M. Belluscio (Elizabeth) of Milford; mother-in-law, Theresa Gabriel Belluscio of Norwalk; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, April 25 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 26, at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk with burial to follow at St. Mary Cemetery, Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in English’s memory to Norwalk Hospital Foundation, -Whittingham Cancer Center, 34 Maple St, Norwalk, CT 06856.
For more information, please visit :http://www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News