NORWALK, Conn. - Victor Anthony English of Norwalk died Monday, April 21. He was 64.
English was born Oct. 27, 1949, to Frank and Tillie English of Norwalk.
English is survived by his wife, Sharon Belluscio English; son, Brian (Carmela) English; a grandson; sister, Joan Watson of Barefoot Bay, Fla.; brother-in-law, James M. Belluscio (Elizabeth) of Milford; mother-in-law, Theresa Gabriel Belluscio of Norwalk; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, April 25 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 26, at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk with burial to follow at St. Mary Cemetery, Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in English’s memory to Norwalk Hospital Foundation, -Whittingham Cancer Center, 34 Maple St, Norwalk, CT 06856.
For more information, please visit :http://www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Norwalk Man, 51, Gets 32-Month Prison Term For Trafficking Cocaine