NORWALK, Conn. - Victor Anthony English of Norwalk died Monday, April 21. He was 64.
English was born Oct. 27, 1949, to Frank and Tillie English of Norwalk.
English is survived by his wife, Sharon Belluscio English; son, Brian (Carmela) English; a grandson; sister, Joan Watson of Barefoot Bay, Fla.; brother-in-law, James M. Belluscio (Elizabeth) of Milford; mother-in-law, Theresa Gabriel Belluscio of Norwalk; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, April 25 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 26, at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk with burial to follow at St. Mary Cemetery, Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in English’s memory to Norwalk Hospital Foundation, -Whittingham Cancer Center, 34 Maple St, Norwalk, CT 06856.
For more information, please visit :http://www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death