NORWALK, Conn. – Vasilios Koletsos of Norwalk died Dec. 25. He was 89.
Born May 12, 1923, in Greece, he was the son of Efthimios Koletsos and Vasiliki Daros Koletsos. He was married to Anna Dadaliaris Koletsos, who predeceased him.
Koletsos is survived by two daughters, Effie (Eleftherios) Alexandris and Eva Sinnis; a brother, Dino Koletsos; and two grandchildren. He was predeceased by a sister, Sophia Vitolianos; and two brothers, James and Evripidis Koletsos.
Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. George Greek Orthodox Church in Norwalk. Burial will follow at St. John Cemetery in Norwalk. Collins Funeral Home is handling the arrangements.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Fighting Officer During Drug Arrest
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Police: Norwalk Man Smashed Hospital Door While Drunk
- 4 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 5 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island