NORWALK, Conn. – Vasilios Koletsos of Norwalk died Dec. 25. He was 89.
Born May 12, 1923, in Greece, he was the son of Efthimios Koletsos and Vasiliki Daros Koletsos. He was married to Anna Dadaliaris Koletsos, who predeceased him.
Koletsos is survived by two daughters, Effie (Eleftherios) Alexandris and Eva Sinnis; a brother, Dino Koletsos; and two grandchildren. He was predeceased by a sister, Sophia Vitolianos; and two brothers, James and Evripidis Koletsos.
Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. George Greek Orthodox Church in Norwalk. Burial will follow at St. John Cemetery in Norwalk. Collins Funeral Home is handling the arrangements.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk
- 5 Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud In Norwalk