NORWALK, Conn. – Vasilios Koletsos of Norwalk died Dec. 25. He was 89.
Born May 12, 1923, in Greece, he was the son of Efthimios Koletsos and Vasiliki Daros Koletsos. He was married to Anna Dadaliaris Koletsos, who predeceased him.
Koletsos is survived by two daughters, Effie (Eleftherios) Alexandris and Eva Sinnis; a brother, Dino Koletsos; and two grandchildren. He was predeceased by a sister, Sophia Vitolianos; and two brothers, James and Evripidis Koletsos.
Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. George Greek Orthodox Church in Norwalk. Burial will follow at St. John Cemetery in Norwalk. Collins Funeral Home is handling the arrangements.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 National Weather Service: Norwalk's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 4 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 5 Norwalk's Steven Enoch Commits To Play Basketball At UConn