NORWALK, Conn. - Thomas M. Mackno, a lifelong Norwalk resident, died Monday, Jan. 20. He was 61.
Mackno was born Sept. 13, 1952, son of Agnes Boros Mackno and John Mackno. He graduated from Norwalk High School in 1970 and served in the National Guard for six years.
He was the past organist for the Calvin Reformed Church. He played in many bands locally and nationally including Warship, Hollywood Picture Show & Adonis. He was also a manager and designer of musical instrument cases in Connecticut and Texas.
Mackno is survived by his mother, Agnes; son, Justin Mackno, and daughter, Rachael Mackno both of Dallas, Texas; many cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his father, John; and brother, Robert J. Mackno.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 24, from 5 to 8 p.m. in Norwalk's Hoyt-Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 5 E. Wall St. A prayer service will be held at 7:30 p.m. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Calvin Reformed Church, 19 Lexington St. Norwalk, CT 06854.
For more information, please visit: http://www.norwalkfh.com
- 1 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Norwalk For Saturday