NORWALK, Conn. - Thomas M. Mackno, a lifelong Norwalk resident, died Monday, Jan. 20. He was 61.
Mackno was born Sept. 13, 1952, son of Agnes Boros Mackno and John Mackno. He graduated from Norwalk High School in 1970 and served in the National Guard for six years.
He was the past organist for the Calvin Reformed Church. He played in many bands locally and nationally including Warship, Hollywood Picture Show & Adonis. He was also a manager and designer of musical instrument cases in Connecticut and Texas.
Mackno is survived by his mother, Agnes; son, Justin Mackno, and daughter, Rachael Mackno both of Dallas, Texas; many cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his father, John; and brother, Robert J. Mackno.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 24, from 5 to 8 p.m. in Norwalk's Hoyt-Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 5 E. Wall St. A prayer service will be held at 7:30 p.m. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Calvin Reformed Church, 19 Lexington St. Norwalk, CT 06854.
For more information, please visit: http://www.norwalkfh.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard