NORWALK, Conn. - Thomas M. Mackno, a lifelong Norwalk resident, died Monday, Jan. 20. He was 61.
Mackno was born Sept. 13, 1952, son of Agnes Boros Mackno and John Mackno. He graduated from Norwalk High School in 1970 and served in the National Guard for six years.
He was the past organist for the Calvin Reformed Church. He played in many bands locally and nationally including Warship, Hollywood Picture Show & Adonis. He was also a manager and designer of musical instrument cases in Connecticut and Texas.
Mackno is survived by his mother, Agnes; son, Justin Mackno, and daughter, Rachael Mackno both of Dallas, Texas; many cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his father, John; and brother, Robert J. Mackno.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 24, from 5 to 8 p.m. in Norwalk's Hoyt-Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 5 E. Wall St. A prayer service will be held at 7:30 p.m. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Calvin Reformed Church, 19 Lexington St. Norwalk, CT 06854.
For more information, please visit: http://www.norwalkfh.com
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Norwalk, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield