NORWALK, Conn. - Thomas Edward Brennan of Norwalk died Tuesday, July 1. He was 47.
Brennan was born Feb. 9, 1967, in Rockville Centre, N.Y., the son of Winnifred Hepperle Brennan and James E. Brennan.
Brennan is survived by his wife, Kerianne Brennan; mother, Winnifred; children, James Thomas and Katherine Riley; siblings Patricia Izzo (Thomas), Theresa Edelman (Anthony) and Michael Brennan; Susan Theesfeld (late William Theesfeld); sister-in-law, Krista (Bruce) Hawkins; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, James.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 3 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, the family will establish a fund for James and Katie.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say