NORWALK, Conn. - Thomas Edward Brennan of Norwalk died Tuesday, July 1. He was 47.
Brennan was born Feb. 9, 1967, in Rockville Centre, N.Y., the son of Winnifred Hepperle Brennan and James E. Brennan.
Brennan is survived by his wife, Kerianne Brennan; mother, Winnifred; children, James Thomas and Katherine Riley; siblings Patricia Izzo (Thomas), Theresa Edelman (Anthony) and Michael Brennan; Susan Theesfeld (late William Theesfeld); sister-in-law, Krista (Bruce) Hawkins; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, James.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 3 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, the family will establish a fund for James and Katie.
- 1 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Bishop Cites Slain Harrison Sisters' Goodness In Funeral Mass
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint