NORWALK, Conn. - Thomas Edward Brennan of Norwalk died Tuesday, July 1. He was 47.
Brennan was born Feb. 9, 1967, in Rockville Centre, N.Y., the son of Winnifred Hepperle Brennan and James E. Brennan.
Brennan is survived by his wife, Kerianne Brennan; mother, Winnifred; children, James Thomas and Katherine Riley; siblings Patricia Izzo (Thomas), Theresa Edelman (Anthony) and Michael Brennan; Susan Theesfeld (late William Theesfeld); sister-in-law, Krista (Bruce) Hawkins; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, James.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 3 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, the family will establish a fund for James and Katie.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk