NORWALK, Conn. - Thomas Edward Brennan of Norwalk died Tuesday, July 1. He was 47.
Brennan was born Feb. 9, 1967, in Rockville Centre, N.Y., the son of Winnifred Hepperle Brennan and James E. Brennan.
Brennan is survived by his wife, Kerianne Brennan; mother, Winnifred; children, James Thomas and Katherine Riley; siblings Patricia Izzo (Thomas), Theresa Edelman (Anthony) and Michael Brennan; Susan Theesfeld (late William Theesfeld); sister-in-law, Krista (Bruce) Hawkins; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, James.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 3 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, the family will establish a fund for James and Katie.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola