NORWALK, Conn. - Thomas Edward Brennan of Norwalk died Tuesday, July 1. He was 47.
Brennan was born Feb. 9, 1967, in Rockville Centre, N.Y., the son of Winnifred Hepperle Brennan and James E. Brennan.
Brennan is survived by his wife, Kerianne Brennan; mother, Winnifred; children, James Thomas and Katherine Riley; siblings Patricia Izzo (Thomas), Theresa Edelman (Anthony) and Michael Brennan; Susan Theesfeld (late William Theesfeld); sister-in-law, Krista (Bruce) Hawkins; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, James.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 3 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, the family will establish a fund for James and Katie.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk High Administrator Moves To Lead Stamford High After Scandal