NORWALK, Conn. – Theodore "Theo" R. Wilson III, a Norwalk crossing guard, died Jan. 24. He was 27.
He was born May 31, 1985, the son of Jannett D. Keller of Norwalk and Theodore R. Wilson Jr. of Bridgeport. He attended Norwalk public schools and graduated from Briggs High School. He worked as a crossing guard for the City of Norwalk Community Services.
Wilson is survived by a son, Jamari Wilson, of Stamford; his maternal grandparents, James and Willie Mae Keller, of Norwalk; his paternal grandparents, Theodore R. Wilson Sr. and Bernice Wilson, of Bridgeport; a brother, Leon “Nytrell “ Keller, of Norwalk; a stepbrother, Rameses Goforth, of Bridgeport; and several aunts and uncles.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday at Bethel AME Church in Norwalk. Visitation will begin at 10 a.m. until the services at 11 a.m. Burial will be held at Willowbrook Cemetery in Westport. Baker Funeral Services is handling arrangements.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk