NORWALK, Conn. – Theodore "Theo" R. Wilson III, a Norwalk crossing guard, died Jan. 24. He was 27.
He was born May 31, 1985, the son of Jannett D. Keller of Norwalk and Theodore R. Wilson Jr. of Bridgeport. He attended Norwalk public schools and graduated from Briggs High School. He worked as a crossing guard for the City of Norwalk Community Services.
Wilson is survived by a son, Jamari Wilson, of Stamford; his maternal grandparents, James and Willie Mae Keller, of Norwalk; his paternal grandparents, Theodore R. Wilson Sr. and Bernice Wilson, of Bridgeport; a brother, Leon “Nytrell “ Keller, of Norwalk; a stepbrother, Rameses Goforth, of Bridgeport; and several aunts and uncles.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday at Bethel AME Church in Norwalk. Visitation will begin at 10 a.m. until the services at 11 a.m. Burial will be held at Willowbrook Cemetery in Westport. Baker Funeral Services is handling arrangements.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say