NORWALK, Conn. – Theodore "Theo" R. Wilson III, a Norwalk crossing guard, died Jan. 24. He was 27.
He was born May 31, 1985, the son of Jannett D. Keller of Norwalk and Theodore R. Wilson Jr. of Bridgeport. He attended Norwalk public schools and graduated from Briggs High School. He worked as a crossing guard for the City of Norwalk Community Services.
Wilson is survived by a son, Jamari Wilson, of Stamford; his maternal grandparents, James and Willie Mae Keller, of Norwalk; his paternal grandparents, Theodore R. Wilson Sr. and Bernice Wilson, of Bridgeport; a brother, Leon “Nytrell “ Keller, of Norwalk; a stepbrother, Rameses Goforth, of Bridgeport; and several aunts and uncles.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday at Bethel AME Church in Norwalk. Visitation will begin at 10 a.m. until the services at 11 a.m. Burial will be held at Willowbrook Cemetery in Westport. Baker Funeral Services is handling arrangements.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk