NORWALK, Conn. – Theodore "Theo" R. Wilson III, a Norwalk crossing guard, died Jan. 24. He was 27.
He was born May 31, 1985, the son of Jannett D. Keller of Norwalk and Theodore R. Wilson Jr. of Bridgeport. He attended Norwalk public schools and graduated from Briggs High School. He worked as a crossing guard for the City of Norwalk Community Services.
Wilson is survived by a son, Jamari Wilson, of Stamford; his maternal grandparents, James and Willie Mae Keller, of Norwalk; his paternal grandparents, Theodore R. Wilson Sr. and Bernice Wilson, of Bridgeport; a brother, Leon “Nytrell “ Keller, of Norwalk; a stepbrother, Rameses Goforth, of Bridgeport; and several aunts and uncles.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday at Bethel AME Church in Norwalk. Visitation will begin at 10 a.m. until the services at 11 a.m. Burial will be held at Willowbrook Cemetery in Westport. Baker Funeral Services is handling arrangements.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 3 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place