NORWALK, Conn. – Theodore "Theo" R. Wilson III, a Norwalk crossing guard, died Jan. 24. He was 27.
He was born May 31, 1985, the son of Jannett D. Keller of Norwalk and Theodore R. Wilson Jr. of Bridgeport. He attended Norwalk public schools and graduated from Briggs High School. He worked as a crossing guard for the City of Norwalk Community Services.
Wilson is survived by a son, Jamari Wilson, of Stamford; his maternal grandparents, James and Willie Mae Keller, of Norwalk; his paternal grandparents, Theodore R. Wilson Sr. and Bernice Wilson, of Bridgeport; a brother, Leon “Nytrell “ Keller, of Norwalk; a stepbrother, Rameses Goforth, of Bridgeport; and several aunts and uncles.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday at Bethel AME Church in Norwalk. Visitation will begin at 10 a.m. until the services at 11 a.m. Burial will be held at Willowbrook Cemetery in Westport. Baker Funeral Services is handling arrangements.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued