NORWALK, Conn. - Theodore R. Hyzy of Norwalk, died Wednesday, July 30. He was 72.
Hyzy was born in Chicago, the son of Theodore A. and Joan (Wiszowaty) Hyzy. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1961 to 1966. He was a retired private chauffeur. He was a member of the Coachmen Car Club.
Hyzy is survived by his wife, Diane (Langlois) Hyzy; children, Lisa Hyzy of San Marcos, Texas, and Christopher (Karin) Hyzy of Wilton; four grandchildren; and many brothers, sisters-in-laws, nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are 4 to 6 p.m. Sunday, Aug 3, at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 4, at Our Lady of Fatima Church, 229 Danbury Road, Wilton.
Memorial donations may be made to the Whittingham Cancer Center, c/o the Norwalk Hospital Foundation, 34 Maple St, Norwalk, CT 06856, or to the D.A.V. (Disabled American Veterans) PO Box 14301, Cincinnati, OH 45250-0301.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare