SHELTON, Conn. - Teddy Lipka of Shelton died Wednesday, May 21. He was 65.
Lipka was born Oct. 1, 1948, in Kadzidlo, Poland, he was the son of Stanislaw and Helena Zera Lipka, and has been a Shelton resident since 1979. He was employed as a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer for over 15 years at Siemen's in Brookfield, and previously was employed at Perkin Elmer in Norwalk. He was married to Halina Leszczynski Lipka.
Lipka is survived by his children, Alexandria Lipka (Mark) Arnold, Diana Lipka, and Peter Lipka; siblings, Barbara Kalinowski, John Lipka, Richard Lipka, and Stanley Lipka; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Sunday, May 25 from 2 to 5 p.m. in the Riverview Funeral Home, 390 River Road Shelton. Burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to St. Vincent's Swim Across the Sound, 2800 Main Street Bridgeport, CT 06606.
For more information, please visit: http://www.riverveiwfh.com
- 1 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 2 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Norwalk Basketball Community Stunned By Coach's Sudden Death
- 4 Norwalk Woman Arrested After Westport Drug Raid
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk