STAMFORD, Conn. - Susana Diaz de Perez, a resident of Stamford, died Friday, Jan. 17. She was 100.
De Perez was born May 24, 1913, in Bogota, Colombia, to Clemente and Trinidad Diaz Sanchez. She worked as an embroiderer at Swank Manufacturing Co. in South Norwalk.
De Perez is survived by her six children and many grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 22, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A procession will leave the funeral home Thursday, Jan. 23, at 10:30 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 11 a.m. at St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church,566 Elm St., Stamford. Interment will follow at Fairfield Memorial Park, Oaklawn Avenue, Stamford.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk