STAMFORD, Conn. - Susana Diaz de Perez, a resident of Stamford, died Friday, Jan. 17. She was 100.
De Perez was born May 24, 1913, in Bogota, Colombia, to Clemente and Trinidad Diaz Sanchez. She worked as an embroiderer at Swank Manufacturing Co. in South Norwalk.
De Perez is survived by her six children and many grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 22, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A procession will leave the funeral home Thursday, Jan. 23, at 10:30 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 11 a.m. at St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church,566 Elm St., Stamford. Interment will follow at Fairfield Memorial Park, Oaklawn Avenue, Stamford.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 4 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital