STAMFORD, Conn. - Susana Diaz de Perez, a resident of Stamford, died Friday, Jan. 17. She was 100.
De Perez was born May 24, 1913, in Bogota, Colombia, to Clemente and Trinidad Diaz Sanchez. She worked as an embroiderer at Swank Manufacturing Co. in South Norwalk.
De Perez is survived by her six children and many grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 22, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A procession will leave the funeral home Thursday, Jan. 23, at 10:30 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 11 a.m. at St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church,566 Elm St., Stamford. Interment will follow at Fairfield Memorial Park, Oaklawn Avenue, Stamford.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard