STAMFORD, Conn. - Susana Diaz de Perez, a resident of Stamford, died Friday, Jan. 17. She was 100.
De Perez was born May 24, 1913, in Bogota, Colombia, to Clemente and Trinidad Diaz Sanchez. She worked as an embroiderer at Swank Manufacturing Co. in South Norwalk.
De Perez is survived by her six children and many grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 22, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A procession will leave the funeral home Thursday, Jan. 23, at 10:30 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 11 a.m. at St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church,566 Elm St., Stamford. Interment will follow at Fairfield Memorial Park, Oaklawn Avenue, Stamford.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say