NORWALK, Conn. - Shirley M. Hoyt, a lifelong resident of Norwalk, died Thursday, June 19. She was 76.
Hoyt was born March 20, 1938, in Norwalk, the daughter of Joseph and Julia O’Bryon Dziemianzuk. She was a retired medical assistant, having worked with Dr. Robert Schnieder in Westport for 30 years.
Hoyt is survived by her children, John L. Krause Jr. (Pamela) of Sandy Hook, and Patricia A. Goico (Luis), Julia L. Krause and H. Anthony Hoyt, all of Norwalk; brothers, Joseph and James “Zoomer” Dziemianzuk; sister, Mary Ann Angle; nine grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and several nieces, nephews and cousins. She was predeceased by her parents; husbands, Horace E. Hoyt and John L. Krause Sr.; and brother, John.
Calling hours are Monday, June 23, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Services will be held at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, June, 24 at the funeral home, with burial to follow at Riverside Cemetery.
Donations in her name may be made to a favorite children’s charity.
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts