NORWALK, Conn. - Shirley M. Hoyt, a lifelong resident of Norwalk, died Thursday, June 19. She was 76.
Hoyt was born March 20, 1938, in Norwalk, the daughter of Joseph and Julia O’Bryon Dziemianzuk. She was a retired medical assistant, having worked with Dr. Robert Schnieder in Westport for 30 years.
Hoyt is survived by her children, John L. Krause Jr. (Pamela) of Sandy Hook, and Patricia A. Goico (Luis), Julia L. Krause and H. Anthony Hoyt, all of Norwalk; brothers, Joseph and James “Zoomer” Dziemianzuk; sister, Mary Ann Angle; nine grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and several nieces, nephews and cousins. She was predeceased by her parents; husbands, Horace E. Hoyt and John L. Krause Sr.; and brother, John.
Calling hours are Monday, June 23, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Services will be held at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, June, 24 at the funeral home, with burial to follow at Riverside Cemetery.
Donations in her name may be made to a favorite children’s charity.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast