SEYMOUR, Conn. - Shelly S. Steig of Seymour, formerly of Norwalk, died Monday, July 7. She was 63.
Steig was born April 4, 1951, in Stamford, she was the daughter of Frank J. and Beatrice (Jordan) Swatland. She grew up in Stamford and moved to Norwalk and later moved to Seymour.
In addition to her loving husband, Charles S. Steig, she is survived by her children, Jake J. Steig (Elaine) of Canton, Mich., and Matt D. Steig of Seymour; two grandchildren; sister, Maureen McCarthy of Roswell, Ga.; brother, Daniel Keinle of Sandwich, Mass.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Services will be held in private.
Memorial contributions may be made in Steig’s memory to the Elephant Sanctuary, 183 Buck Hollow Road, Hohenwald, TN 38462.
For more information, please visit: www.hullfh.com/
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Norwalk Fire, Police And Public Works Host Open House And Touch-A-Truck