SEYMOUR, Conn. - Shelly S. Steig of Seymour, formerly of Norwalk, died Monday, July 7. She was 63.
Steig was born April 4, 1951, in Stamford, she was the daughter of Frank J. and Beatrice (Jordan) Swatland. She grew up in Stamford and moved to Norwalk and later moved to Seymour.
In addition to her loving husband, Charles S. Steig, she is survived by her children, Jake J. Steig (Elaine) of Canton, Mich., and Matt D. Steig of Seymour; two grandchildren; sister, Maureen McCarthy of Roswell, Ga.; brother, Daniel Keinle of Sandwich, Mass.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Services will be held in private.
Memorial contributions may be made in Steig’s memory to the Elephant Sanctuary, 183 Buck Hollow Road, Hohenwald, TN 38462.
For more information, please visit: www.hullfh.com/
- 1 Norwalk Man Arrested Twice On Drugs, Threatening Officer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight