SEYMOUR, Conn. - Shelly S. Steig of Seymour, formerly of Norwalk, died Monday, July 7. She was 63.
Steig was born April 4, 1951, in Stamford, she was the daughter of Frank J. and Beatrice (Jordan) Swatland. She grew up in Stamford and moved to Norwalk and later moved to Seymour.
In addition to her loving husband, Charles S. Steig, she is survived by her children, Jake J. Steig (Elaine) of Canton, Mich., and Matt D. Steig of Seymour; two grandchildren; sister, Maureen McCarthy of Roswell, Ga.; brother, Daniel Keinle of Sandwich, Mass.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Services will be held in private.
Memorial contributions may be made in Steig’s memory to the Elephant Sanctuary, 183 Buck Hollow Road, Hohenwald, TN 38462.
For more information, please visit: www.hullfh.com/
- 1 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 2 Crash Cleared From I-95 Southbound In Norwalk
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Ridgefield Hedge Fund Exec Gets 33 Months In Prison For $46M Fraud Scheme
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield County