SEYMOUR, Conn. - Shelly S. Steig of Seymour, formerly of Norwalk, died Monday, July 7. She was 63.
Steig was born April 4, 1951, in Stamford, she was the daughter of Frank J. and Beatrice (Jordan) Swatland. She grew up in Stamford and moved to Norwalk and later moved to Seymour.
In addition to her loving husband, Charles S. Steig, she is survived by her children, Jake J. Steig (Elaine) of Canton, Mich., and Matt D. Steig of Seymour; two grandchildren; sister, Maureen McCarthy of Roswell, Ga.; brother, Daniel Keinle of Sandwich, Mass.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Services will be held in private.
Memorial contributions may be made in Steig’s memory to the Elephant Sanctuary, 183 Buck Hollow Road, Hohenwald, TN 38462.
For more information, please visit: www.hullfh.com/
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare