WESTPORT, Conn. - Sarah M. D’Amico of Westport died Feb. 10. She was 103.
D’Amico was the daughter of Frank and Marie Angela Tatto. She and her husband owned and operated D’Amico’s Groceries in Norwalk until their retirement in 1987 when they moved to Westport.
D’Amico is survived by her children, Jeannine Scianna (John), Marie Satta (Vincent), Michael D’Amico (Bacilia); eight grandchildren; 11 great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Joseph A.D’Amico; brother, Salvatore Tatto; and two infant sisters.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 14 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 15 at the Church of the Assumption, 98 Riverside Ave., Westport, with burial to follow at Riverside Cemetery in Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations in D’Amico’s name may be made to The Church of the Assumption.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Woman Charged With Selling Heroin
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury