NORWALK, Conn. - Santo Orlando of Norwalk died Tuesday, March 11. He was 84.
Orlando was born July 31, 1929, in Melito di Porto Salvo, Reggio, Italy. He worked for many years as a barber with his longtime friend, Patsy Tartaglia and also worked at Nash Engineering for over 25 years.
He is survived by his son Anthony Orlando and his wife Susanne of Norwalk, 2 cherished grandchildren, Isabella and Stefano Orlando, and his 3 brothers, cousins, nieces and nephews in Italy. he was the husband of the late Mary (Castagna) Orlando
Calling hours are Friday, March 14 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Memorial donations may be made to St. Thomas Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk, CT 06855. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 15, at St. Thomas the Apostle Church, Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
- 1 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 4 Police: Norwalk Teen Posted Harassing Photos Of Teacher On App
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station