NORWALK, Conn. - Santo Orlando of Norwalk died Tuesday, March 11. He was 84.
Orlando was born July 31, 1929, in Melito di Porto Salvo, Reggio, Italy. He worked for many years as a barber with his longtime friend, Patsy Tartaglia and also worked at Nash Engineering for over 25 years.
He is survived by his son Anthony Orlando and his wife Susanne of Norwalk, 2 cherished grandchildren, Isabella and Stefano Orlando, and his 3 brothers, cousins, nieces and nephews in Italy. he was the husband of the late Mary (Castagna) Orlando
Calling hours are Friday, March 14 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Memorial donations may be made to St. Thomas Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk, CT 06855. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 15, at St. Thomas the Apostle Church, Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Woman Charged With Selling Heroin
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury