NORWALK, Conn. - Santo Orlando of Norwalk died Tuesday, March 11. He was 84.
Orlando was born July 31, 1929, in Melito di Porto Salvo, Reggio, Italy. He worked for many years as a barber with his longtime friend, Patsy Tartaglia and also worked at Nash Engineering for over 25 years.
He is survived by his son Anthony Orlando and his wife Susanne of Norwalk, 2 cherished grandchildren, Isabella and Stefano Orlando, and his 3 brothers, cousins, nieces and nephews in Italy. he was the husband of the late Mary (Castagna) Orlando
Calling hours are Friday, March 14 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Memorial donations may be made to St. Thomas Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk, CT 06855. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 15, at St. Thomas the Apostle Church, Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast