NORWALK, Conn. - Ruth Caroline Hluboky Ainsworth of Norwalk died July 19. She was 86.
Ainsworth was born March 3, 1928, to Anton “Tony” Hluboky and Dorothy Hluboky. She retired from the Norwalk Hospital after 26 years of service. She has been a member of the Aloha Chapter of Eastern Star in Klamath Falls, Oregon since 1968. She was the Mother Advisor to the Rainbow Girls in Chiloquin, Oregon for two years. She was also a Den Mother to Cub Scouts in Hallandale, Fla. and taught Sunday school in three different states: Florida, North Carolina and California.
Ainsworth is survived by her husband, James D. Ainsworth; son, Robert M. Hirschmann; daughters, Susi Hirschmann (Peter) Paulnak and Lynn D. Hirschmann Beverly; and a niece and a nephew. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, Robert Hluboky and Douglas Hluboky; son, Frederick Hirschmann III; and niece, Renee’ Hluboky Peligrino.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 23 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A private funeral service will be held for immediate family only Thursday, July 24.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Whittingham Cancer Center: The Norwalk Hospital Foundation, Maple St., Norwalk, Connecticut 06856.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton