NORWALK, Conn. - Ruth Caroline Hluboky Ainsworth of Norwalk died July 19. She was 86.
Ainsworth was born March 3, 1928, to Anton “Tony” Hluboky and Dorothy Hluboky. She retired from the Norwalk Hospital after 26 years of service. She has been a member of the Aloha Chapter of Eastern Star in Klamath Falls, Oregon since 1968. She was the Mother Advisor to the Rainbow Girls in Chiloquin, Oregon for two years. She was also a Den Mother to Cub Scouts in Hallandale, Fla. and taught Sunday school in three different states: Florida, North Carolina and California.
Ainsworth is survived by her husband, James D. Ainsworth; son, Robert M. Hirschmann; daughters, Susi Hirschmann (Peter) Paulnak and Lynn D. Hirschmann Beverly; and a niece and a nephew. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, Robert Hluboky and Douglas Hluboky; son, Frederick Hirschmann III; and niece, Renee’ Hluboky Peligrino.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 23 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A private funeral service will be held for immediate family only Thursday, July 24.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Whittingham Cancer Center: The Norwalk Hospital Foundation, Maple St., Norwalk, Connecticut 06856.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk