NORWALK, Conn. - Rosemary “Ro” McMahon Noonan died Monday, March 17. She was 75.
Noonan was born Dec. 6, 1938, in Norwalk. She spent many years in the healthcare industry as a unit secretary at Danbury Hospital. She was the granddaughter of Frank T. Stack, former Mayor of Norwalk.
Noonan is survived by her sons, John Bryan Noonan (Hildegard) of East Norwalk, Kevin Noonan of Bridgehampton; daughter, Pamela Carusone Gardner (Garvin) of Orlando; six grandchildren; four great grandchildren; sister, Dorothea (Pete) Dreher; and many nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her grandfather, Frank; daughter, Sheila Noonan Carter; and brothers, Timothy and Donald McMahon.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, March 21 at St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 1984 Tragedy Near Norwalk Recalls Power Of Long Island Sound
- 4 Darien Police Charge Norwalk Man With DWI Outside Pumpkin Carnival
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street