NORWALK, Conn. - Rosemary “Ro” McMahon Noonan died Monday, March 17. She was 75.
Noonan was born Dec. 6, 1938, in Norwalk. She spent many years in the healthcare industry as a unit secretary at Danbury Hospital. She was the granddaughter of Frank T. Stack, former Mayor of Norwalk.
Noonan is survived by her sons, John Bryan Noonan (Hildegard) of East Norwalk, Kevin Noonan of Bridgehampton; daughter, Pamela Carusone Gardner (Garvin) of Orlando; six grandchildren; four great grandchildren; sister, Dorothea (Pete) Dreher; and many nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her grandfather, Frank; daughter, Sheila Noonan Carter; and brothers, Timothy and Donald McMahon.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, March 21 at St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 25 Arrests Were Made At Norwalk Schools In 2013
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury