NORWALK, Conn. - Rose Petrelli of Norwalk died Thursday, Feb. 27. She was 94.
Petrelli was predeceased by her husband, Nicholas Petrelli.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Monday, March 3, at 10 a.m. in St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Interment will be private.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 4 Police: Two Arrested After Shots Fired In Norwalk
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI