TRUMBULL, Conn. - Robert A. Silva (DaSilva) of Trumbull died Monday, June 9. He was 68.
Silva was born July 27, 1945, in Norwalk, and was the son of Isabelle and Jack DaSilva. He was a Norwalk Firefighter and a stone mason for many years. He also served in the United States Army during Vietnam.
Silva is survived by his mother, Isabelle; children, Michael Silva (Mary) of Trumbull and Laurie Grube (Jan) of Trumbull; four grandchildren; brother, Edward Silva (Joyce) of Groton; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Jack.
Calling hours are Friday, June 13 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Interment is private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Silva’s memory may be made to: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk