TRUMBULL, Conn. - Robert A. Silva (DaSilva) of Trumbull died Monday, June 9. He was 68.
Silva was born July 27, 1945, in Norwalk, and was the son of Isabelle and Jack DaSilva. He was a Norwalk Firefighter and a stone mason for many years. He also served in the United States Army during Vietnam.
Silva is survived by his mother, Isabelle; children, Michael Silva (Mary) of Trumbull and Laurie Grube (Jan) of Trumbull; four grandchildren; brother, Edward Silva (Joyce) of Groton; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Jack.
Calling hours are Friday, June 13 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Interment is private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Silva’s memory may be made to: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 4 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital