TRUMBULL, Conn. - Robert A. Silva (DaSilva) of Trumbull died Monday, June 9. He was 68.
Silva was born July 27, 1945, in Norwalk, and was the son of Isabelle and Jack DaSilva. He was a Norwalk Firefighter and a stone mason for many years. He also served in the United States Army during Vietnam.
Silva is survived by his mother, Isabelle; children, Michael Silva (Mary) of Trumbull and Laurie Grube (Jan) of Trumbull; four grandchildren; brother, Edward Silva (Joyce) of Groton; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Jack.
Calling hours are Friday, June 13 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Interment is private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Silva’s memory may be made to: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather