RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Robert A. Sharkany of Ridgefield, formerly of East Norwalk, died Saturday, Feb. 22. He was 83.
He was the husband of Gloria (Lavatori) Sharkany.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27, from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, Feb. 28, at 10:15 a.m. in St. Mary Catholic Church, Ridgefield. Burial will take place in St. Mary Cemetery, Ridgefield, in the spring.
Contributions in Sharkany's memory may be made to the Ridgefield Fire Department Ambulance Fund, 6 Catoonah St., Ridgefield, CT 06877 or to Regional Hospice and Home Care of Western CT, 39 Old Ridgebury Road, Danbury, CT 06810.
- 1 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Juvenile Who Lives In Europe Arrested In Norwalk SWATing Incident