RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Robert A. Sharkany of Ridgefield, formerly of East Norwalk, died Saturday, Feb. 22. He was 83.
He was the husband of Gloria (Lavatori) Sharkany.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27, from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, Feb. 28, at 10:15 a.m. in St. Mary Catholic Church, Ridgefield. Burial will take place in St. Mary Cemetery, Ridgefield, in the spring.
Contributions in Sharkany's memory may be made to the Ridgefield Fire Department Ambulance Fund, 6 Catoonah St., Ridgefield, CT 06877 or to Regional Hospice and Home Care of Western CT, 39 Old Ridgebury Road, Danbury, CT 06810.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues