RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Robert A. Sharkany of Ridgefield, formerly of East Norwalk, died Saturday, Feb. 22. He was 83.
He was the husband of Gloria (Lavatori) Sharkany.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27, from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, Feb. 28, at 10:15 a.m. in St. Mary Catholic Church, Ridgefield. Burial will take place in St. Mary Cemetery, Ridgefield, in the spring.
Contributions in Sharkany's memory may be made to the Ridgefield Fire Department Ambulance Fund, 6 Catoonah St., Ridgefield, CT 06877 or to Regional Hospice and Home Care of Western CT, 39 Old Ridgebury Road, Danbury, CT 06810.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast