RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Robert A. Sharkany of Ridgefield, formerly of East Norwalk, died Saturday, Feb. 22. He was 83.
He was the husband of Gloria (Lavatori) Sharkany.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27, from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, Feb. 28, at 10:15 a.m. in St. Mary Catholic Church, Ridgefield. Burial will take place in St. Mary Cemetery, Ridgefield, in the spring.
Contributions in Sharkany's memory may be made to the Ridgefield Fire Department Ambulance Fund, 6 Catoonah St., Ridgefield, CT 06877 or to Regional Hospice and Home Care of Western CT, 39 Old Ridgebury Road, Danbury, CT 06810.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married