RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Robert A. Sharkany of Ridgefield, formerly of East Norwalk, died Saturday, Feb. 22. He was 83.
He was the husband of Gloria (Lavatori) Sharkany.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27, from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, Feb. 28, at 10:15 a.m. in St. Mary Catholic Church, Ridgefield. Burial will take place in St. Mary Cemetery, Ridgefield, in the spring.
Contributions in Sharkany's memory may be made to the Ridgefield Fire Department Ambulance Fund, 6 Catoonah St., Ridgefield, CT 06877 or to Regional Hospice and Home Care of Western CT, 39 Old Ridgebury Road, Danbury, CT 06810.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Muse Paintbar Adds Unique Alternative To Norwalk Nightlife
- 4 Yale-New Haven Patient Tests Negative For Ebola
- 5 Madelene Lovullo Horgan, 56, Of Norwalk, Senior VP, The Nine West Company