NORWALK, Conn. - Richard T. Kruse of Norwalk, and former longtime resident of Manhasset, N.Y., died Thursday, April 10. He was 61.
Kruse was born in New York City on Feb. 25, 1953, and was the son of Richard and Betty Ericson Kruse. He has resided in Norwalk for the past 17 years. He was a retired self-employed carpenter and painter.
Kruse is survived by his brother, Robert E. Kruse (Roseanne) of Norwalk; longtime companion, Carolyn Goodkin; and step nieces and nephew. He was predeceased by his parents.
There will be no calling hours. Funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, April 16 at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk, with entombment to follow at St. John Cemetery in Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Kruse’s name may be made to the Whittingham Cancer Center, 24 Stevens St., Norwalk, CT, 06856.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Norwalk