NORWALK, Conn. - Richard T. Kruse of Norwalk, and former longtime resident of Manhasset, N.Y., died Thursday, April 10. He was 61.
Kruse was born in New York City on Feb. 25, 1953, and was the son of Richard and Betty Ericson Kruse. He has resided in Norwalk for the past 17 years. He was a retired self-employed carpenter and painter.
Kruse is survived by his brother, Robert E. Kruse (Roseanne) of Norwalk; longtime companion, Carolyn Goodkin; and step nieces and nephew. He was predeceased by his parents.
There will be no calling hours. Funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, April 16 at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk, with entombment to follow at St. John Cemetery in Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Kruse’s name may be made to the Whittingham Cancer Center, 24 Stevens St., Norwalk, CT, 06856.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 5 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday