WILTON, Conn. – Richard "Dick" Vincent Kilbride of Wilton died Nov. 26 at Danbury Hospital. He was 83.
Kilbride recently retired as purchasing officer for the Town of Westport.
He was born Nov. 11, 1929 in Norwalk to Sidney and Anna Dunn Kilbride. He graduated from Norwalk High School and the University of Connecticut at Storrs with an M.B.A. He was married to Marian Bogdany Kilbride, who survives him.
His previous employers include Perkin Elmer and Electrolux. He and his wife enjoyed trout fishing while vacationing in New England.
Kilbride is also survived by a sister-in-law Zita B. Szabo of Fairfield, and a nephew Zoltan (Kimberly) Szabo of Trumbull. He was predeceased by a brother-in-law, Zoltan Szabo.
Visitation is from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday at Bouton Funeral Home in Redding. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Sacred Heart Church in Georgetown. Burial will follow at St. John's Cemetery in Norwalk.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Mom's New Candle-Making Business Tops Norwalk Week’s News