WILTON, Conn. – Richard "Dick" Vincent Kilbride of Wilton died Nov. 26 at Danbury Hospital. He was 83.
Kilbride recently retired as purchasing officer for the Town of Westport.
He was born Nov. 11, 1929 in Norwalk to Sidney and Anna Dunn Kilbride. He graduated from Norwalk High School and the University of Connecticut at Storrs with an M.B.A. He was married to Marian Bogdany Kilbride, who survives him.
His previous employers include Perkin Elmer and Electrolux. He and his wife enjoyed trout fishing while vacationing in New England.
Kilbride is also survived by a sister-in-law Zita B. Szabo of Fairfield, and a nephew Zoltan (Kimberly) Szabo of Trumbull. He was predeceased by a brother-in-law, Zoltan Szabo.
Visitation is from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday at Bouton Funeral Home in Redding. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Sacred Heart Church in Georgetown. Burial will follow at St. John's Cemetery in Norwalk.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 3 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report