WILTON, Conn. – Richard "Dick" Vincent Kilbride of Wilton died Nov. 26 at Danbury Hospital. He was 83.
Kilbride recently retired as purchasing officer for the Town of Westport.
He was born Nov. 11, 1929 in Norwalk to Sidney and Anna Dunn Kilbride. He graduated from Norwalk High School and the University of Connecticut at Storrs with an M.B.A. He was married to Marian Bogdany Kilbride, who survives him.
His previous employers include Perkin Elmer and Electrolux. He and his wife enjoyed trout fishing while vacationing in New England.
Kilbride is also survived by a sister-in-law Zita B. Szabo of Fairfield, and a nephew Zoltan (Kimberly) Szabo of Trumbull. He was predeceased by a brother-in-law, Zoltan Szabo.
Visitation is from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday at Bouton Funeral Home in Redding. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Sacred Heart Church in Georgetown. Burial will follow at St. John's Cemetery in Norwalk.
- 1 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Juvenile Who Lives In Europe Arrested In Norwalk SWATing Incident