TRUMBULL, Conn. - Ralph J. Del Gaizo of Trumbull died Saturday, Sept. 14. He was 67.
Del Gaizo was born Dec. 14, 1945, in the Bronx, N.Y., son of Anthony and Mary D'Auria Del Gaizo and had been a Trumbull resident for over 30 years. Prior to his retirement he was a purchasing manager with Dooney & Bourke in Norwalk.
Del Gaizo is survived by his wife Rossy; son, Carmine Del Gaizo; daughter, Dawn DeLaCruz (William); sister; Carmella Farrell; two grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Spadaccino and Leo P. Gallagher & Son Community Funeral Home, 315 Monroe Turnpike, Monroe. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18 at St. Andrew Roman Catholic Church, 435 Anton St., Bridgeport. Entombment will follow in St. Michael Cemetery 2205 Stratford Ave., Stratford.
For more information, please visit: www.spadaccinofuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts