TRUMBULL, Conn. - Ralph J. Del Gaizo of Trumbull died Saturday, Sept. 14. He was 67.
Del Gaizo was born Dec. 14, 1945, in the Bronx, N.Y., son of Anthony and Mary D'Auria Del Gaizo and had been a Trumbull resident for over 30 years. Prior to his retirement he was a purchasing manager with Dooney & Bourke in Norwalk.
Del Gaizo is survived by his wife Rossy; son, Carmine Del Gaizo; daughter, Dawn DeLaCruz (William); sister; Carmella Farrell; two grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Spadaccino and Leo P. Gallagher & Son Community Funeral Home, 315 Monroe Turnpike, Monroe. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18 at St. Andrew Roman Catholic Church, 435 Anton St., Bridgeport. Entombment will follow in St. Michael Cemetery 2205 Stratford Ave., Stratford.
For more information, please visit: www.spadaccinofuneralhome.com
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk