TRUMBULL, Conn. - Ralph J. Del Gaizo of Trumbull died Saturday, Sept. 14. He was 67.
Del Gaizo was born Dec. 14, 1945, in the Bronx, N.Y., son of Anthony and Mary D'Auria Del Gaizo and had been a Trumbull resident for over 30 years. Prior to his retirement he was a purchasing manager with Dooney & Bourke in Norwalk.
Del Gaizo is survived by his wife Rossy; son, Carmine Del Gaizo; daughter, Dawn DeLaCruz (William); sister; Carmella Farrell; two grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Spadaccino and Leo P. Gallagher & Son Community Funeral Home, 315 Monroe Turnpike, Monroe. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18 at St. Andrew Roman Catholic Church, 435 Anton St., Bridgeport. Entombment will follow in St. Michael Cemetery 2205 Stratford Ave., Stratford.
For more information, please visit: www.spadaccinofuneralhome.com
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Norwalk