NORWALK, Conn. - Prudence V. Librandi, a Norwalk resident, died Aug. 14. She was 95.
Librandi was born March 26, 1919, in Stamford, to Vincenzo and Rosemarie (Piacenza) Vacca. She worked as a bookkeeper for Spadone Machine Company in Norwalk for many years.
Librandi is survived by her godson, Michael A. Fuscaldo and his wife Gina. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James Librandi; brothers, Henry Vacca, Alphonse Vacca, Tripoli Vacca, Arnold Vacca and Michael Vacca; and sisters, Lucy Agnifilo, Victoria Pizzuti, Carmela Tobin, Anna Laureno and Frances Bellantonio.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 21 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk