NORWALK, Conn. - Peter C. Handrinos of Norwalk died Thursday, Aug. 21. He was 42.
Handrinos was born April 20, 1972, in Norwalk, to Chris and Vasiliki (Betty) Handrinos. He graduated from Norwalk High School in 1990. He graduated magna cum laude from Yale University, earned his Masters in Philosophy from Cambridge University in England and his law degree from the University of Virginia. He was an accomplished sports writer. He served on the Board of Trustees for the Norwalk Public Library.
Handrinos is survived by his parents; sisters, Lisa (Vangie) Handrinos and Maria (Matt) DeVito; two nieces; nine aunts and uncles; 19 cousins; five god siblings; and friends.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 25 from 4 to 7 p.m. at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, 238 West Rocks Road, Norwalk. Funeral will take place at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26 at St. George Church. A Christian burial will follow at Riverside Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 4 Hospitals In Norwalk, Danbury Testing Suspected Cases Of Enterovirus
- 5 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market