NORWALK, Conn. - Patricia Marie “Pat” Murphy of Norwalk died Tuesday, April 8. She was 55.
Murphy was born July 30, 1958, in Queens, N.Y. She was the daughter of Ann Rea Harrington of Patchogue, N.Y., and James Harrington. She received her nursing degree from St. Vincent’s Nursing School and worked for several years as a nurse at the Tully Center in Stamford. She and her husband were involved with the Brien McMahon High School football and lacrosse teams. She was a member of the Brien McMahon community and St. Matthew Church.
Murphy is survived by her husband, James F. Murphy; mother, Ann; sons James “Jimmy” Murphy Jr. and Terence Murphy of Norwalk; siblings Maureen Oliver, James Harrington and Eileen Harrington; and many nieces, nephews and cousins. She was predeceased by her father, James.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 10, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, April 11, at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery in Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You