NORWALK, Conn. - Patricia Marie Bach, a lifelong Norwalk resident, died Tuesday, July 22. She was 90.
Bach was born June 18, 1924, in Milwaukee, Wis., and was the daughter of George Gibbons Hayes and Marie Petelinz Hayes and has lived locally for most of her life. She worked for many years as a bookkeeper for the Norwalk Public Library and after was a home health aide. She was active with St. Matthew Church.
Bach is survived by her children, Bill Bach, Meri Bach, Lori Kiefer, Chris Bach, Mike Bach, Sharon Miner, John Bach, Greg Bach, Therese Heyek and Catherine Celentano; sister, Lorraine Jerige; and 14 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, William Richardson Bach; son Gerry Bach; grandson Justin Bach; and brother, Clem Hayes.
Services and interment will be private and there are no visiting hours.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital