MILFORD, Conn. - Pamela Lynn Drew of Milford died Tuesday, Aug. 20. She was 42.
Drew was born March 22, 1971, in Bridgeport, daughter of Anthony Drew of Trumbull and June Capozzi Drew. She was a graduate of Notre Dame High School and earned a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Connecticut. She was a caseworker for Star, Inc. of Norwalk.
Drew is survived by her father, Anthony; brothers, David Drew (Lynn) of Seymour and Daniel Drew of Trumbull; uncle, Daniel Capozzi of Shelton; several cousins; friends; and co-workers. She was predeceased by her mother; maternal grandparents, Daniel and Evelyn Capozzi; and paternal grandparents, Anthony and Blanche Drew.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Road, Trumbull. Funeral services will take place Tuesday, Aug. 27 at 11:30 a.m. in the funeral home. Interment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Trumbull.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured