MILFORD, Conn. - Pamela Lynn Drew of Milford died Tuesday, Aug. 20. She was 42.
Drew was born March 22, 1971, in Bridgeport, daughter of Anthony Drew of Trumbull and June Capozzi Drew. She was a graduate of Notre Dame High School and earned a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Connecticut. She was a caseworker for Star, Inc. of Norwalk.
Drew is survived by her father, Anthony; brothers, David Drew (Lynn) of Seymour and Daniel Drew of Trumbull; uncle, Daniel Capozzi of Shelton; several cousins; friends; and co-workers. She was predeceased by her mother; maternal grandparents, Daniel and Evelyn Capozzi; and paternal grandparents, Anthony and Blanche Drew.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Road, Trumbull. Funeral services will take place Tuesday, Aug. 27 at 11:30 a.m. in the funeral home. Interment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Trumbull.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare