MILFORD, Conn. - Pamela Lynn Drew of Milford died Tuesday, Aug. 20. She was 42.
Drew was born March 22, 1971, in Bridgeport, daughter of Anthony Drew of Trumbull and June Capozzi Drew. She was a graduate of Notre Dame High School and earned a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Connecticut. She was a caseworker for Star, Inc. of Norwalk.
Drew is survived by her father, Anthony; brothers, David Drew (Lynn) of Seymour and Daniel Drew of Trumbull; uncle, Daniel Capozzi of Shelton; several cousins; friends; and co-workers. She was predeceased by her mother; maternal grandparents, Daniel and Evelyn Capozzi; and paternal grandparents, Anthony and Blanche Drew.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Road, Trumbull. Funeral services will take place Tuesday, Aug. 27 at 11:30 a.m. in the funeral home. Interment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Trumbull.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married