NORWALK, Conn. - Norma Mary Maestro of Norwalk died March 20. She was 94.
A lifetime resident of Norwalk, Maestro was born June 2, 1919, to Frank and Mabel Devine. She was a homemaker and a longtime member of St. Matthew Church and the Sons of Italy.
Maestro is survived by her children, Arthur Maestro (Joann) of Danbury, Deborah Ford (Roy) Cortland, N.Y., Janice Toetenel (Richard) and Sharon Hazzard-Cyr (Robert) both of Norwalk; five grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; brother, John Devine; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur P. Maestro; and sister, Jean Verbanic.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, March 24 at St. Matthew, Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
Memorial donations may be made to St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, CT 06855.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Norwalk Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint
- 3 Norwalk PTO Council 'Disturbed' By Rivera's Resignation As Superintendent
- 4 Juvenile Who Lives In Europe Arrested In Norwalk SWATing Incident
- 5 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday