NORWALK, Conn. - Norma Mary Maestro of Norwalk died March 20. She was 94.
A lifetime resident of Norwalk, Maestro was born June 2, 1919, to Frank and Mabel Devine. She was a homemaker and a longtime member of St. Matthew Church and the Sons of Italy.
Maestro is survived by her children, Arthur Maestro (Joann) of Danbury, Deborah Ford (Roy) Cortland, N.Y., Janice Toetenel (Richard) and Sharon Hazzard-Cyr (Robert) both of Norwalk; five grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; brother, John Devine; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur P. Maestro; and sister, Jean Verbanic.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, March 24 at St. Matthew, Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
Memorial donations may be made to St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, CT 06855.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Norwalk High Band Marches To Title In National Contest
- 4 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of Norwalk Man On The Job
- 5 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News