NORWALK, Conn. - Norma Mary Maestro of Norwalk died March 20. She was 94.
A lifetime resident of Norwalk, Maestro was born June 2, 1919, to Frank and Mabel Devine. She was a homemaker and a longtime member of St. Matthew Church and the Sons of Italy.
Maestro is survived by her children, Arthur Maestro (Joann) of Danbury, Deborah Ford (Roy) Cortland, N.Y., Janice Toetenel (Richard) and Sharon Hazzard-Cyr (Robert) both of Norwalk; five grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; brother, John Devine; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur P. Maestro; and sister, Jean Verbanic.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, March 24 at St. Matthew, Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
Memorial donations may be made to St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, CT 06855.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk