NORWALK, Conn. - Nicola “Nick” Girardo, a long-time Norwalk resident. died Wednesday, Feb. 19. He was 81.
Girardo was born March 25, 1932, in Sambiase, Italy, son of Nicola and Maria Cadorna Girardo. He immigrated to the United States in 1956. He was a retired landscaper.
Girardo is survived by his daughter, Maria Girardo Scicchitano (Vincent); three grandchildren all of Norwalk; brothers and one sister: Pietro Girardo of Italy and Salvatore Girardo of Australia; sister, Maria Girardo Ferrara of Italy; and numerous nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; brother, Giovanni (John) Girardo; and sister, Antonietta Girardo Bonaddio.
Calling hours are Satruday, Feb. 22 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Magner Funeral Home with services at 11 a.m. followed by a burial at Riverside Cemetery.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Woman Charged With Selling Heroin
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury