NORWALK, Conn. - Nicola “Nick” Girardo, a long-time Norwalk resident. died Wednesday, Feb. 19. He was 81.
Girardo was born March 25, 1932, in Sambiase, Italy, son of Nicola and Maria Cadorna Girardo. He immigrated to the United States in 1956. He was a retired landscaper.
Girardo is survived by his daughter, Maria Girardo Scicchitano (Vincent); three grandchildren all of Norwalk; brothers and one sister: Pietro Girardo of Italy and Salvatore Girardo of Australia; sister, Maria Girardo Ferrara of Italy; and numerous nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; brother, Giovanni (John) Girardo; and sister, Antonietta Girardo Bonaddio.
Calling hours are Satruday, Feb. 22 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Magner Funeral Home with services at 11 a.m. followed by a burial at Riverside Cemetery.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Fighting Officer During Drug Arrest
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Police: Norwalk Man Smashed Hospital Door While Drunk
- 4 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 5 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island