NORWALK, Conn. - Nicola “Nick” Girardo, a long-time Norwalk resident. died Wednesday, Feb. 19. He was 81.
Girardo was born March 25, 1932, in Sambiase, Italy, son of Nicola and Maria Cadorna Girardo. He immigrated to the United States in 1956. He was a retired landscaper.
Girardo is survived by his daughter, Maria Girardo Scicchitano (Vincent); three grandchildren all of Norwalk; brothers and one sister: Pietro Girardo of Italy and Salvatore Girardo of Australia; sister, Maria Girardo Ferrara of Italy; and numerous nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; brother, Giovanni (John) Girardo; and sister, Antonietta Girardo Bonaddio.
Calling hours are Satruday, Feb. 22 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Magner Funeral Home with services at 11 a.m. followed by a burial at Riverside Cemetery.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured