NORWALK, Conn. - Nelio Montrose, a resident of Norwalk for more than 33 years, died Monday, Feb. 10. He was 70.
Montrose was born Dec. 18, 1943, in Leogane, Haiti, and immigrated to the United States in 1981. He worked for 26 years at Stew Leonard's in building services and retired at the end of 2012.
Montrose is survived by his wife, Lissane Bruno of Norwalk; son, Jean-Marie Montrose of Norwalk; daughter, Marise Montrose of Norwalk; and a grandson.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 21, from 6 to 9 p.m. at The Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Funeral services will take place at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 22, at St. Joseph Church, 85 S. Main St., Norwalk. Burial will follow at Riverside Cemetery, 82 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Montrose’s name may be made to No Stomach for Cancer: http://www.nostomachforcancer.org/support-us/donate
- 1 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Declares Snow Emergency, Urges Residents To Stay Off Roads