NORWALK, Conn. - Nelio Montrose, a resident of Norwalk for more than 33 years, died Monday, Feb. 10. He was 70.
Montrose was born Dec. 18, 1943, in Leogane, Haiti, and immigrated to the United States in 1981. He worked for 26 years at Stew Leonard's in building services and retired at the end of 2012.
Montrose is survived by his wife, Lissane Bruno of Norwalk; son, Jean-Marie Montrose of Norwalk; daughter, Marise Montrose of Norwalk; and a grandson.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 21, from 6 to 9 p.m. at The Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Funeral services will take place at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 22, at St. Joseph Church, 85 S. Main St., Norwalk. Burial will follow at Riverside Cemetery, 82 Riverside Ave., Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Montrose’s name may be made to No Stomach for Cancer: http://www.nostomachforcancer.org/support-us/donate
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say