NORWALK, Conn. - Natale Agostino of Norwalk died Feb. 9. He was 91.
Agostino was born in Italy; son of Rosario and Laura (Polito) Agostino. He served during World War II in the U.S. Army, special forces, where he was awarded the Bronze Star. He worked in precision metal fabrication for scientific tech companies. He was an usher at St. Mary Church in Norwalk for many years.
Agostino is survived by his sister, Lada Agostino of Norwalk; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sisters, Edith A. Barreca and Theresa A. Spano; and brothers, Anthony and Alfred Agostino.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, Feb. 14 at St. Mary Church, 669 West Ave., Norwalk with burial to follow with military honors at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests a Mass to be said at St. Mary’s or your local Roman Catholic Church.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Six Busted On Prostitution Charges In Sting In Norwalk
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach