NORWALK, Conn. - Natale Agostino of Norwalk died Feb. 9. He was 91.
Agostino was born in Italy; son of Rosario and Laura (Polito) Agostino. He served during World War II in the U.S. Army, special forces, where he was awarded the Bronze Star. He worked in precision metal fabrication for scientific tech companies. He was an usher at St. Mary Church in Norwalk for many years.
Agostino is survived by his sister, Lada Agostino of Norwalk; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sisters, Edith A. Barreca and Theresa A. Spano; and brothers, Anthony and Alfred Agostino.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, Feb. 14 at St. Mary Church, 669 West Ave., Norwalk with burial to follow with military honors at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests a Mass to be said at St. Mary’s or your local Roman Catholic Church.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged Again With Running Hole-In-One Insurance Scam
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police: Georgia Man Bites Doctor At Norwalk Hospital
- 5 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Raid That Left Norwalk Man Dead