NORWALK, Conn. - Natale Agostino of Norwalk died Feb. 9. He was 91.
Agostino was born in Italy; son of Rosario and Laura (Polito) Agostino. He served during World War II in the U.S. Army, special forces, where he was awarded the Bronze Star. He worked in precision metal fabrication for scientific tech companies. He was an usher at St. Mary Church in Norwalk for many years.
Agostino is survived by his sister, Lada Agostino of Norwalk; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sisters, Edith A. Barreca and Theresa A. Spano; and brothers, Anthony and Alfred Agostino.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, Feb. 14 at St. Mary Church, 669 West Ave., Norwalk with burial to follow with military honors at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests a Mass to be said at St. Mary’s or your local Roman Catholic Church.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued