NORWALK, Conn. - Natale Agostino of Norwalk died Feb. 9. He was 91.
Agostino was born in Italy; son of Rosario and Laura (Polito) Agostino. He served during World War II in the U.S. Army, special forces, where he was awarded the Bronze Star. He worked in precision metal fabrication for scientific tech companies. He was an usher at St. Mary Church in Norwalk for many years.
Agostino is survived by his sister, Lada Agostino of Norwalk; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sisters, Edith A. Barreca and Theresa A. Spano; and brothers, Anthony and Alfred Agostino.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, Feb. 14 at St. Mary Church, 669 West Ave., Norwalk with burial to follow with military honors at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests a Mass to be said at St. Mary’s or your local Roman Catholic Church.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say