NORWALK, Conn. - Naresh C. Shetty of Norwalk, formerly of Hamden and Stamford, died July 12. He was 39.
Shetty was born and raised in Udupi, India, to Chandrashekar and Lalitha Shetty. He came to the United States and earned his master's degree from University of Bridgeport. He resided in Hamden and Stamford before settling with his family in Norwalk seven years ago.
He was a software engineer and had worked for AT&T in New Haven, UBS in Stamford, Markit in White Plains, N.Y., and for the last four years at J.P. Morgan Chase in New York City.
Shetty is survived by his wife, Shari; children, Ayush and Pranav Shetty; mother, Lalitha Hedge Shetty of India; siblings, Girish Shetty and Vasudha Rai, both of India; in-laws, Raghuram and Saroja Naik of India; brother-in-law, Sharath Naik of India; and several nieces. He was predeceased by his father, Chandrashekar Shetty.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 15, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, Fairfield Center. Services will be held Tuesday, July 15, in the funeral home. A private service will follow at Mountain Grove Crematory.
- 1 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 4 Police: Norwalk Teen Posted Harassing Photos Of Teacher On App
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station