WESTON, Conn. - Monty Kaufman of Weston died Aug. 29. He was 61.
Kaufman was born in Brooklyn, New York, to Ruth Dorn Kaufman and Albert Silver. His mother and Robert Kaufman raised him. He graduated from New York University with his Bachelor's in 1975 and his JD in 1978. He co-owned Puppies of Westport in Norwalk.
Kaufman is survived by his wife, Lauren Meren; daughters, Lindsey Robertson (Douglas), of Summit, N.J., and Kyra Kaufman, of Cambridge, Mass.; stepchildren, Ilyssa Meren, of Ames, Iowa, and Maxx Meren, of New York, N.Y.; and two grandchildren. He was predeceased his mother, Ruth; and step-father, Robert.
Funeral arrangements are private.
Donations may be made to: the Amyloidosis Foundation, Inc., 7151 N. Main St., Suite 2, Clarkston, MI 48346.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 3 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Norwalk
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller