NORWALK, Conn. - Mike Peluso Sr. of Norwalk died Sunday, June 22. He was 93.
Peluso was born in Altavilla, Italy, the son of Pellegrino and Maria (DiTroia) Peluso. He retired from General Motors in 1984. He studied art in Italy and painted murals, portraits and landscape.
Peluso is survived by his son, Michael V. Peluso (Antoinette) of Bridgewater, N.J.; daughter, Mary Jane Peluso and her partner, Michelle Speranza of Norwalk; two grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Gemma (Govetosa) Peluso; brother, Vincent Peluso; and sister, Amelia Peluso.
Calling hours are Monday, June 23, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 24, at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with entombment to follow at St. John Cemetery.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 3 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk High Band Marches To Title In National Contest