NORWALK, Conn. - Mike Peluso Sr. of Norwalk died Sunday, June 22. He was 93.
Peluso was born in Altavilla, Italy, the son of Pellegrino and Maria (DiTroia) Peluso. He retired from General Motors in 1984. He studied art in Italy and painted murals, portraits and landscape.
Peluso is survived by his son, Michael V. Peluso (Antoinette) of Bridgewater, N.J.; daughter, Mary Jane Peluso and her partner, Michelle Speranza of Norwalk; two grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Gemma (Govetosa) Peluso; brother, Vincent Peluso; and sister, Amelia Peluso.
Calling hours are Monday, June 23, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 24, at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with entombment to follow at St. John Cemetery.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola