NORWALK, Conn. - Mike Peluso Sr. of Norwalk died Sunday, June 22. He was 93.
Peluso was born in Altavilla, Italy, the son of Pellegrino and Maria (DiTroia) Peluso. He retired from General Motors in 1984. He studied art in Italy and painted murals, portraits and landscape.
Peluso is survived by his son, Michael V. Peluso (Antoinette) of Bridgewater, N.J.; daughter, Mary Jane Peluso and her partner, Michelle Speranza of Norwalk; two grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Gemma (Govetosa) Peluso; brother, Vincent Peluso; and sister, Amelia Peluso.
Calling hours are Monday, June 23, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 24, at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with entombment to follow at St. John Cemetery.
- 1 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Death Of Man Who Drowned After Bridgeport Bar Fight Is Ruled A Homicide