NORWALK, Conn. - Michele V. Napoleone of Norwalk died Friday, Aug. 1. He was 84.
Napoleone was born Aug. 15, 1929, in Ischia, Italy, the son of Benedetto and Raffalla Mazzella Napoleone. He was a member of St. Thomas Parish and Union Local 146.
Napoleone is survived by his sons, John Napoleone (Lillia) and Benedetto Napoleone (Audrey), both of Norwalk; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren in Italy. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Maria Carmella Cenatiempo Napoleone; and daughter, Raffalla.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, Aug. 4, in St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow in St. John Cemetery, Richards Ave., Norwalk.
Flowers are welcome or contributions in Napoleone’s name may be made to the American Cancer Society
For more information, visit www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk