NORWALK, Conn. - Michele V. Napoleone of Norwalk died Friday, Aug. 1. He was 84.
Napoleone was born Aug. 15, 1929, in Ischia, Italy, the son of Benedetto and Raffalla Mazzella Napoleone. He was a member of St. Thomas Parish and Union Local 146.
Napoleone is survived by his sons, John Napoleone (Lillia) and Benedetto Napoleone (Audrey), both of Norwalk; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren in Italy. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Maria Carmella Cenatiempo Napoleone; and daughter, Raffalla.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, Aug. 4, in St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow in St. John Cemetery, Richards Ave., Norwalk.
Flowers are welcome or contributions in Napoleone’s name may be made to the American Cancer Society
For more information, visit www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married