NORWALK, Conn. - Michael Charles King of Norwalk Wednesday, Dec. 18. He was 54.
King was born May 31, 1959, in Brooklyn, N.Y.; son of Montley and Sarah Robinson King. He graduated from the St. Thomas More School, Oakdale, in 1977 and the University of Connecticut in 1981. He was a contractor and managing partner of NDC Associates. He was a youth basketball coach in Norwalk’s Parks and Recreation leagues.
King is survived by his wife, Yasmin Holmes King; and sons, Malik Jovon King and Jayden Montley King. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, Dec. 27 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, Norwalk. A private graveside service will take place for the family at a later date.
Memorial donations may be made to a fund established for the King family at TD Bank in Norwalk.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 4 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital