PRICE, Utah - Maura Kearney Padulo of Price, formerly of Norwalk, died June 9. She was 65.
Padulo was born March 30, 1949, in Willimantic to Sheila (Sullivan) and John T. Kearney. She attended St. Rose of Lima in Murfreesboro, Tenn., St. Peter's in Kirkwood, Mo., and Ursuline Academy in Oakland, Mo. After her family moved to Norwalk, she attended and graduated from Central Catholic High School in 1967.
In Norwalk, she worked for Dr. William Stephanak. She was a member of Notre Dame de Lourdes Parish of Price.
She had lived in Norwalk and Bridgeport Conn.; Milford Mass.; Derry N.H.; Great Falls, Mont.; and Price. She was married to Daniel F. Padulo.
Padulo is survived by her daughter, Leigh Ellen McNemar of Great Falls, Mont.; two granddaughters; a great-granddaughter; and siblings, Tim Kearney of Epping N.H., Pat Kearney George of Torrey, Kathi Kearney Reaves of Ferron, Sean Kearney of Mount Pleasant, Colleen Kearney Adriani of Easton, Conn., and Kelly Kearney of Simsbury Conn. She was predeceased by her daughter, Meghan Padulo.
A memorial funeral Mass service will be celebrated at Notre Dame Church in Easton at 11 a.m. Wednesday Aug. 27. Interment will be held privately at St. Michael's in Stratford.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to a charity of your choice in Padulo's name.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued