NORWALK, Conn. - Marian D. Bochniak of Norwalk died Thursday, Aug. 7. She was 76.
Bochniak was born in Stamford, and was the daughter of Joseph and Frances Daring. She was a graduate of Stamford High School and Tufts University, where she earned her degree in mathematics. She served as a volunteer on the Women's Board at Norwalk Hospital and served as past president for Treasure House. She was a volunteer for over 45 years with FISH, where she also served as president and at St. Matthew Church she served as lector and eucharistic minister.
Bochniak is survived her husband, Joseph M. Bochniak; son, David Bochniak (Martha Brown); daughters, Lauren Bochniak Royer (John), and Diane Bochniak; three grandchildren; and three nieces and a nephew.
Services are pending.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married