NORWALK, Conn. - Marian D. Bochniak of Norwalk died Thursday, Aug. 7. She was 76.
Bochniak was born in Stamford, and was the daughter of Joseph and Frances Daring. She was a graduate of Stamford High School and Tufts University, where she earned her degree in mathematics. She served as a volunteer on the Women's Board at Norwalk Hospital and served as past president for Treasure House. She was a volunteer for over 45 years with FISH, where she also served as president and at St. Matthew Church she served as lector and eucharistic minister.
Bochniak is survived her husband, Joseph M. Bochniak; son, David Bochniak (Martha Brown); daughters, Lauren Bochniak Royer (John), and Diane Bochniak; three grandchildren; and three nieces and a nephew.
Services are pending.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast