NORWALK, Conn. - Marian D. Bochniak of Norwalk died Thursday, Aug. 7. She was 76.
Bochniak was born in Stamford, and was the daughter of Joseph and Frances Daring. She was a graduate of Stamford High School and Tufts University, where she earned her degree in mathematics. She served as a volunteer on the Women's Board at Norwalk Hospital and served as past president for Treasure House. She was a volunteer for over 45 years with FISH, where she also served as president and at St. Matthew Church she served as lector and eucharistic minister.
Bochniak is survived her husband, Joseph M. Bochniak; son, David Bochniak (Martha Brown); daughters, Lauren Bochniak Royer (John), and Diane Bochniak; three grandchildren; and three nieces and a nephew.
Services are pending.
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Norwalk Man, 51, Gets 32-Month Prison Term For Trafficking Cocaine