NORWALK, Conn. - Marian D. Bochniak of Norwalk died Thursday, Aug. 7. She was 76.
Bochniak was born in Stamford, and was the daughter of Joseph and Frances Daring. She was a graduate of Stamford High School and Tufts University, where she earned her degree in mathematics. She served as a volunteer on the Women's Board at Norwalk Hospital and served as past president for Treasure House. She was a volunteer for over 45 years with FISH, where she also served as president and at St. Matthew Church she served as lector and eucharistic minister.
Bochniak is survived her husband, Joseph M. Bochniak; son, David Bochniak (Martha Brown); daughters, Lauren Bochniak Royer (John), and Diane Bochniak; three grandchildren; and three nieces and a nephew.
Services are pending.
- 1 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 2 Norwalk Man Charged In January Dispute With Neighbor Involving Ax
- 3 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Husband Remembers WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi At Stamford Service
- 5 Norwalk Will See Frigid Wind Chills Through Early Week