NORWALK, Conn. - Lucy Allegretta Tremonte of Norwalk died Friday, Aug. 29. She was 89.
Tremonte was born May 28, 1925, to Nicholas and Maria (Iannotti) Allegretta. She worked as a sales associate for Bradlees for many years and was a member of St. Matthew Church.
Tremonte is survived by her children, Edward Tremonte (Janet) of Brookfield, Joseph Tremonte (Natalie) of Norwalk, Nicholas Tremonte (Patricia) of Norwalk, and Rosemarie Tremonte of Norwalk; sister, Rose Cantrell of Maine; seven grandchildren; 11 great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Saundo S. Tremonte; brothers, Charles, Ralph, Joseph, and Vincent Allegretta; and sister, Nancy Buzzi.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Sept. 3 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 4 at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850. Burial will follow at St. Johns Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk, Ct 06850.
Contributions may be made to St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850.
For more information, please visit: http://www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts