NORWALK, Conn. - Lucy Allegretta Tremonte of Norwalk died Friday, Aug. 29. She was 89.
Tremonte was born May 28, 1925, to Nicholas and Maria (Iannotti) Allegretta. She worked as a sales associate for Bradlees for many years and was a member of St. Matthew Church.
Tremonte is survived by her children, Edward Tremonte (Janet) of Brookfield, Joseph Tremonte (Natalie) of Norwalk, Nicholas Tremonte (Patricia) of Norwalk, and Rosemarie Tremonte of Norwalk; sister, Rose Cantrell of Maine; seven grandchildren; 11 great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Saundo S. Tremonte; brothers, Charles, Ralph, Joseph, and Vincent Allegretta; and sister, Nancy Buzzi.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Sept. 3 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 4 at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850. Burial will follow at St. Johns Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk, Ct 06850.
Contributions may be made to St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850.
For more information, please visit: http://www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Woman Charged With Selling Heroin
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury