NORWALK, Conn. - Louis John "Lou" Bambach of Bethel died April 25. He was 41.
Bambach was born June 28, 1972, in Long Island, N.Y., to Jane and John Bambach. He worked at Bridgewater Associates in Norwalk.
Bambach is survived by his wife, Rose; daughter, Kyra; son Caleb; and sisters, Mary, Desiree, Beth and Katie. He was predeceased by his brother, Johnny.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 29, from 4 to 8 p.m. at St. Mary Church, Bethel. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 30, at St. Mary Church. Interment will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Bethel.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Louis-Bambach&lc=6777&pid=170822396&mid=5945903
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Norwalk Sky
- 5 Norwalk Woman Charged With Selling Heroin