NORWALK, Conn. - Louis John "Lou" Bambach of Bethel died April 25. He was 41.
Bambach was born June 28, 1972, in Long Island, N.Y., to Jane and John Bambach. He worked at Bridgewater Associates in Norwalk.
Bambach is survived by his wife, Rose; daughter, Kyra; son Caleb; and sisters, Mary, Desiree, Beth and Katie. He was predeceased by his brother, Johnny.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 29, from 4 to 8 p.m. at St. Mary Church, Bethel. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 30, at St. Mary Church. Interment will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Bethel.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Louis-Bambach&lc=6777&pid=170822396&mid=5945903
- 1 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 2 Norwalk Roads To Temporarily Close On May 25 For Parade
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Holiday Will Change Norwalk Trash Pickup Schedule
- 5 Norwalk, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades