NORWALK, Conn. - Louis John "Lou" Bambach of Bethel died April 25. He was 41.
Bambach was born June 28, 1972, in Long Island, N.Y., to Jane and John Bambach. He worked at Bridgewater Associates in Norwalk.
Bambach is survived by his wife, Rose; daughter, Kyra; son Caleb; and sisters, Mary, Desiree, Beth and Katie. He was predeceased by his brother, Johnny.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 29, from 4 to 8 p.m. at St. Mary Church, Bethel. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 30, at St. Mary Church. Interment will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Bethel.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Louis-Bambach&lc=6777&pid=170822396&mid=5945903
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Norwalk Overnight