NORWALK, Conn. - Louis John "Lou" Bambach of Bethel died April 25. He was 41.
Bambach was born June 28, 1972, in Long Island, N.Y., to Jane and John Bambach. He worked at Bridgewater Associates in Norwalk.
Bambach is survived by his wife, Rose; daughter, Kyra; son Caleb; and sisters, Mary, Desiree, Beth and Katie. He was predeceased by his brother, Johnny.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 29, from 4 to 8 p.m. at St. Mary Church, Bethel. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 30, at St. Mary Church. Interment will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Bethel.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Louis-Bambach&lc=6777&pid=170822396&mid=5945903
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 4 Hospitals In Norwalk, Danbury Testing Suspected Cases Of Enterovirus
- 5 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market