NORWALK, Conn. - Louis John "Lou" Bambach of Bethel died April 25. He was 41.
Bambach was born June 28, 1972, in Long Island, N.Y., to Jane and John Bambach. He worked at Bridgewater Associates in Norwalk.
Bambach is survived by his wife, Rose; daughter, Kyra; son Caleb; and sisters, Mary, Desiree, Beth and Katie. He was predeceased by his brother, Johnny.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 29, from 4 to 8 p.m. at St. Mary Church, Bethel. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 30, at St. Mary Church. Interment will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Bethel.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Louis-Bambach&lc=6777&pid=170822396&mid=5945903
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured