NORWALK, Conn. - Linda Mae (Iannacone) DeBone of Norwalk died Sunday, June 22. She was 62.
DeBone was born March 15, 1952, in Norwalk, the daughter of Quido F. and Mary G. (LaPore) Iannacone. After high school, she attended the Norwalk Academy of Hairdressing and had worked for a time as a child-care provider.
DeBone is survived by her husband, Joseph DeBone; son, Patrick Lotierzo (Cammie) of Norwalk; two grandchildren; brothers, Daniel (Barbara) Iannacone of Norwalk, Quido (Carol) Iannacone of Gilbert, Ariz., William (Martha) Iannacone of Waterbury and Chris (Jeannette) Iannacone of Norwalk; and many cousins, nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, Charles, Cyrus, Arthur, Robert and Larry Iannacone; and sister, Faye Colon.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 25, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, June 26, at St. Mary Church, 669 West Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery.
Memorial donations may be made to the Whittingham Cancer Center c/o Norwalk Hospital Foundation, 34 Maple St. Norwalk, CT 06856.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport