NORWALK, Conn. - Leslie Roy Chung of Norwalk died Feb. 24. He was 95.
Chung was born Nov. 20, 1918, in KIngston, Jamaica. He was a longtime Norwalk resident.
Chung is survived by his children, Joy, Karl, Keith and Lorna; grandchildren; great grandchildren; sister; nephews, nieces; other relatives; and friends. He was predeceased by his wife, Daphne.
A celebration of Chung’s life will be held Saturday, March 8 at St. Luke's Episcopal Chapel.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say