NORWALK, Conn. - Leslie Roy Chung of Norwalk died Feb. 24. He was 95.
Chung was born Nov. 20, 1918, in KIngston, Jamaica. He was a longtime Norwalk resident.
Chung is survived by his children, Joy, Karl, Keith and Lorna; grandchildren; great grandchildren; sister; nephews, nieces; other relatives; and friends. He was predeceased by his wife, Daphne.
A celebration of Chung’s life will be held Saturday, March 8 at St. Luke's Episcopal Chapel.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather