NORWALK, Conn. - Leslie Roy Chung of Norwalk died Feb. 24. He was 95.
Chung was born Nov. 20, 1918, in KIngston, Jamaica. He was a longtime Norwalk resident.
Chung is survived by his children, Joy, Karl, Keith and Lorna; grandchildren; great grandchildren; sister; nephews, nieces; other relatives; and friends. He was predeceased by his wife, Daphne.
A celebration of Chung’s life will be held Saturday, March 8 at St. Luke's Episcopal Chapel.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 5 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday