NORWALK, Conn. - Leslie Roy Chung of Norwalk died Feb. 24. He was 95.
Chung was born Nov. 20, 1918, in KIngston, Jamaica. He was a longtime Norwalk resident.
Chung is survived by his children, Joy, Karl, Keith and Lorna; grandchildren; great grandchildren; sister; nephews, nieces; other relatives; and friends. He was predeceased by his wife, Daphne.
A celebration of Chung’s life will be held Saturday, March 8 at St. Luke's Episcopal Chapel.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Six Busted On Prostitution Charges In Sting In Norwalk
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach