NORWALK, Conn. - Leslie Roy Chung of Norwalk died Feb. 24. He was 95.
Chung was born Nov. 20, 1918, in KIngston, Jamaica. He was a longtime Norwalk resident.
Chung is survived by his children, Joy, Karl, Keith and Lorna; grandchildren; great grandchildren; sister; nephews, nieces; other relatives; and friends. He was predeceased by his wife, Daphne.
A celebration of Chung’s life will be held Saturday, March 8 at St. Luke's Episcopal Chapel.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare