NORWALK, Conn. – Leonard "Lenny" Michael Ferraro of Norwalk died Dec. 4 at Westchester Medical Center after a brief illness. He was 50.
Born March 28, 1962, he was a son of Leonard M. and Lucy L. Ferraro. He attended Norwalk schools and was the longtime manager of the Utopia Shop in Norwalk.
He was best known for his truthfulness, loyalty, his wordplay, humor and enduring love for the New York Yankees, Ferraro's family said.
He is survived by a brother, Tom (Linda), of Rocky Hill; a nephew, Richard L. "Rich" Ferraro, of Norwalk; and his friends, Jenna, Meredith and John Pellegrino, of Norwalk. He was predeceased by a brother, Richard.
Visitation and a memorial are 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Collins Funeral Home in Norwalk.
Memorial donations may be made to Family and Children’s Agency, Attention: Development Office, 9 Mott Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850, or to the American Heart Association.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say