NORWALK, Conn. – Leonard "Lenny" Michael Ferraro of Norwalk died Dec. 4 at Westchester Medical Center after a brief illness. He was 50.
Born March 28, 1962, he was a son of Leonard M. and Lucy L. Ferraro. He attended Norwalk schools and was the longtime manager of the Utopia Shop in Norwalk.
He was best known for his truthfulness, loyalty, his wordplay, humor and enduring love for the New York Yankees, Ferraro's family said.
He is survived by a brother, Tom (Linda), of Rocky Hill; a nephew, Richard L. "Rich" Ferraro, of Norwalk; and his friends, Jenna, Meredith and John Pellegrino, of Norwalk. He was predeceased by a brother, Richard.
Visitation and a memorial are 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Collins Funeral Home in Norwalk.
Memorial donations may be made to Family and Children’s Agency, Attention: Development Office, 9 Mott Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850, or to the American Heart Association.
- 1 Norwalk Man Faces Phone Theft Charges at Stew Leonard's
- 2 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 5 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job