NORWALK, Conn. – Leonard "Lenny" Michael Ferraro of Norwalk died Dec. 4 at Westchester Medical Center after a brief illness. He was 50.
Born March 28, 1962, he was a son of Leonard M. and Lucy L. Ferraro. He attended Norwalk schools and was the longtime manager of the Utopia Shop in Norwalk.
He was best known for his truthfulness, loyalty, his wordplay, humor and enduring love for the New York Yankees, Ferraro's family said.
He is survived by a brother, Tom (Linda), of Rocky Hill; a nephew, Richard L. "Rich" Ferraro, of Norwalk; and his friends, Jenna, Meredith and John Pellegrino, of Norwalk. He was predeceased by a brother, Richard.
Visitation and a memorial are 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Collins Funeral Home in Norwalk.
Memorial donations may be made to Family and Children’s Agency, Attention: Development Office, 9 Mott Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850, or to the American Heart Association.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk