EAST NORWALK, Conn. - Kevin Flynn of East Norwalk died Thursday, May 8. He was 59.
Flynn was born June 1, 1954, he was the son of Barbara Flynn Marzolf and William Flynn. He worked in construction most of his life.
Flynn is survived by his mother, Barbara; daughters, Barbara, Eliza, Anna, Maura and Ayrissa Rose; brothers, Robert Flynn of Norwalk, Thomas Flynn of Torrington, William Flynn of Norwalk; sister, Maureen Seirup of Fairfield; friend, José DeJesus-Mojica; and several nephews and nieces. He was predeceased by his father, William.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 at Christ Episcopal Church, 2 Emerson St., East Norwalk. Burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in Flynn’s name to Father Frank’s Table, c/o Christ Episcopal Church, 2 Emerson St., Norwalk 06855.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued